|Auction Website Developers
Auction Website Developers
Auction Website Developers
Welcome to Auction Website Developers! Our expertise is in developing auction penny websites and other types of auction related website design. Our penny auction software is a powerful, scalable & fully-featured auction script that lets you to create the ultimate profitable online penny auction website, like Pennysteal, Swoopo, Bidster, and Mdbid. Auction Website Developers could create an auction website that allows YOU to manage entire online auction operation including: create new auctions within seconds, manage auctions, manage customers, run transaction reports, offer buy it now option, create discount coupons, setup hot list, and the list can goes on and one. Our penny auction script will allow you to setup comprehensive and robust auction site with two auction types: regular penny auction and "buy seats" auction (user must buy seat to participate). Site administrator can adjust auctions time, step, bid increments, date formats, user authentication, graphic design layout and other parameters in admin panel. Auction payments are via PayPal or dozens of other payment gateway providers like authorized.net. You find a payment processor and leave the rest of the integration work for us.
Auction Website Developers just created a penny auction website for sampling purposes. The website is called www.x-bids.com. The administrator or the back-end of this auction website is easily manageable. You don’t have to know a thing about website design and website programming to control the control manager system. It’s as easy as 123. But if you have any trouble with figuring out how the back-end system works, then you don’t have to worry because our auction website developers’ team will provide a 24 hours tech support and sufficient website training before the website launching date. Auction website developers just don’t talk the talk and we also have prove on how easily manageable the penny auction website is. If you want to try it out, then just contact us to test it out. Below is a list of some topic that most customers would like to consider during the planning stage of their auction website development.
- Design customization and scalability- The system came along with pre-built templates that you can use. However, our expertise is in customizing the design to fit your business needs. You can easily integrate your own design if desired.
- Ease of use for your customers - Sign-Up, new customer sign-up is streamlined and the entire process can be less than a couple of minutes. Payment - offer your customers more than one way of paying for the bid package(s). Interactive - smart auto messaging is built in to keep your customers fully informed.
- Buy it now option- Buy it now option offers your customers the option to buy the product at the discounted price after the auction is ended. This gives you another way to make money and assure your customers that the money they spent on bid package is not lost. Our buy it now option is one of the kind.
- Sales & members reports- Your penny auction software is equipped with easy to use sales report tools that you can use to generate critical sales reports such as auctions sold, bids sold, net profit or lost, etc.
- Hot List Auction- Hot List allows your customers to create and easily manage his or her hot list items without having to deal with all the irrelevant items that are not your customers' interest.
- Shipping Tracking Module- For your customers, auction website developers could create a system that is smart enough to change from “Bid It” to “Pay for It” and from “Pay for It” to “Track It” depending on the action that your customers have taken. Once the item is paid for it by your customer(s), you as the system admin can insert the tracking number so that your customer(s) can easily track the order.
- Promotional Display Banner - Have an item that need to be sold? What about a special promotion or a discount offer to entice your customer to sign up? Putting up such banner on your site is as easy as clicking on 1-2-3. No special software programmer or designer expert needed. All the tools you needed are built in the system.
- System Security & Stability- Your penny auction software is designed and developed with security and stability in mind. At the hear of the penny auction is the timer that connects users' activities with the server and all the cron jobs that your server has to process must be stabilized and synchronized. Depending on the traffics your site generated, we will work with you to recommend the appropriate web hosting options.
- Coupons & Special Sales Tools - This feature allows you to promote your business and entice your potential customer to sign up for special deals or discounted coupon. Creating a promotional discount coupon and applying it to your auction is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Auction Clone Option - Clone Option all you as the website administrator to quickly duplicate or clone an auction based on the existing one with unique auction ID with the ability to update any field if needed.
- Watch List Auction - Watch List allows your customers to pick and choose which item to watch for and receiving up to date status of those items. Talking about giving customer the tools and the convenient to do business with you.
- Auto Bid Option - Auto Bid is like auto piloting your auction activities. It allows your customers to set up the amount ($) and the number of bids he or she is willing to pay for the selected item and when the time come for auctioning, it automatically bid it for your customer without him or her being there.
- Multi-languages Option - Multi-languages option allowing you the system administrator to select more than language for your customers. The system is built in with more than a dozen most popular languages. Just a check box and you will have the language you wanted for your customers.
Auction website developers created penny auction websites have the functionalities of
· Editing general settings
-Batch procedures settings
· Editing Preferences
- Currencies settings
- Dates format
- Default country
- HTML meta Tag
Editing Graphic Interface
- Theme selection
- General layout settings
· Editing Users
- Admin users
- New admin user
- Admin users management
- Registered users
- Acceptance Text
- Users management
- Newsletter submission
- IP addresses
- Refills history – show which date the user purchased a bid package
- Auctions won- show all the items that the user won and there is a “Buy Now” tab next to it. The “Buy Now” tab allows the user to purchase the item/s that they won in the highest bidding price.
- Auctions watch – inserting in a keyword that describes the type of auction item that you are looking for. This will show you all the items that related to the inserted keyword and you can keep an eye on it.
- Auto bids- set the system to bid automatically for you. You can select the auction item, set maximum number of bids and maximum amount of bids.
- Bid history- you can see all your bid history and your highest bid. Also what date the bid ended.
- Auctions which I have participated in - it allows you to see all the items that you bid on and whether if those items are still active or closed.
- Recharge your account now – in here you can buy a new bid package. It displays how many bids you have left. An example of bid packages that you can put up are 20 bids for $10.00, 40 bids for $20.00, 80 bids for $35.00, 160 bids for $60.00, 320 bids for $100.00, and 640 bids for $180.00.
Those that are being described above are some of the basic functionalities that most auction penny websites should have. But if that is not what you are looking for, then auction website developers can customize a website for you that fits your wants and needs. Auction website developers could insert in any special functionality. In conclusion, we have done it all. Don’t hesitate to contact us now.
Auction Website Developers